Terms and Conditions
Use Of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. Deep-linking, embedding or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
How to place an order
- Sign up to place an order by clicking on the “SIGN UP” tab and following the steps.
- Once you have signed up then login with your account under the “LOGIN” tab.
- Choose your products from the catalogue.
- Provide with required size and quantity where applicable.
- Submit your online order.
- Order number and a pro-forma invoice will be sent to the email address provided.
- Payment to be processed within 3 days of placing your order.
- Products to be dispatched once payment reflects in our account.
For bulk/wholesale orders, please email or call us with your order to get special discounted rates.
All orders take 1 – 2 working days to be dispatched.
If an item is out of stock, we will contact you with information regarding how long it will take to have the item in stock or alternatively to cancel that item from your order.
If any items are needed urgently, please enquire telephonically or via email.
Although every effort is made to ensure that the orders are delivered on time, supplier shortages and postage problems may occur from time to time.
Should a product have been discontinued, you will be notified and be given the opportunity to receive a full refund of the order.
- A physical address must be supplied to which your order will be delivered to.
- Deliveries are done using a third party courier company.
- Orders for delivery will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our account.
- A flat rate of R 99 is charged for all deliveries within Gauteng, deliveries to all other provinces within South Africa are charged at R149 and for deliveries outside of South Africa please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org in order to obtain a quotation for your delivery.
- Delivery can take between 2 – 5 working days from the date of dispatch (please note: this is the date that your order is dispatched to you from our store and not the date from which your order is placed), if stock is sold out or no longer available from suppliers we will contact you for new delivery dates or cancellation of order.
Products and Pricing
- All prices are shown in ZAR (South African Rand) and include VAT at the standard rate of 14%
- All products are subject to availability
- For wholesale/bulk purchases, please contact us for our pricing.
- Orders will only be processed for dispatch once the payment has been received and reflects in our account.
- All efforts are made to provide the best description available for our products.
- Ownership of all goods supplied vest in Supa-Bike until payment is made in full.
Supa-Bike only deals in new merchandise, ensuring that you, our customer, always receives items that are in good condition and working order. If for some reason this is not the case please see our returns and refunds policy below.
- We accept returns within 48 hours of goods being received.
• Returned items must be in original supplied condition with original packaging, tags and labels.
• Relevant proof of purchase must be provided.
• All requests for returns must be lodged through email at email@example.com
• You will be responsible for the return courier costs of merchandise or visit us at our store to return the item at 472 Boom Street, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa, 0183.
- Refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
• Refunds will be issued via the same payment method that was used.
• Refunds may take up to 21 working days to be processed.
• We reserve the right to issue store credit for returned items.
• A 15% restocking/handling fee will apply to some returns.
• You will be responsible for the return courier costs of merchandise.
Non-returnable items include products with competition or giveaway goods, unique items that are made to order or customised, and all other items as noted on the relevant product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
Unsuitable items may be refunded or exchanged within 3 days of receiving your purchase. Any item wished to be returned should be in its original packaging with labels still attached, should not have been used and returned in the new condition that you received it in.
If by any chance the item size is incorrect we will exchange on the following conditions:
- The replacement size is available for exchange.
- The item must not be used or damaged.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
The item must be properly protected with its original packaging and still in the prefect condition for the purposes of resale i.e. not damaged or used together with all its documentation, instructions and accessories. A non-defective item will not be accepted if the item shows signs of extended use beyond the time required to try them or test them.
The courier/posting costs will be carried by the customer and will have to be paid in advance.
To the extent that the Products are altered, contrary to the instructions, or after having been delivered to the delivery address stipulated by you, the Products or property in which the Products are installed have been subjected to misuse or abuse, the Company and/or manufacturer of the Products will not be obliged to honour any warranties applicable to such Products.
Warranties do not apply to ordinary wear and tear.
If your goods turn out to be defective within the first 14 days after you have received them from us, we will repair them, replace them or give you a refund. Products may be returned to our store or alternatively we can help you to arrange a 3rd party courier by contacting us. The courier service will be charged at the going rate for your area and product specifications.
The manufacturer’s warranty will only apply to defects in the process of manufacturing the goods and will not apply in the following instances:
- Damage caused by misuse or abuse to the goods;
- Goods used for a purpose other than the purpose for which they were manufactured;
- Goods used contrary to their instruction manuals;
- Accidental damage; or
- Damage caused upon installation such as with spares and accessories.
We do not accept any exchange or returns on any sale items. Please ensure sizes are correct before you place your order.
For further queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Supa-Bike collects the details provided by you on registration together with the information we learn about you from your use of our products or services and the transactions you undertake when visiting our store.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this.
We may collect additional information arising from your participation in promotions, events or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing forms. We make use of various data enhancement services to ensure that customer data is as accurate as possible. We also recruit new customers through collaborative campaigns with 3rd parties.
Use of your Information
Supa-Bike uses customer information to personalise its service and make communications more relevant to individual customers via mail, email, telephone or in person. This includes direct marketing activities like promotional offers, news and information about products and services that we think will be of interest to customers. Supa-Bike also contacts customers to obtain feedback that will help improve its products and services and for operational reasons. Customers may occasionally also receive very carefully selected and relevant 3rd party communications done in conjunction with ourselves.
Our authorised staff and specific third party suppliers serving the direct marketing industry have access to the information for the purposes described above. Supa-Bike is committed to protecting customer privacy and does not sell or disclose information to anyone for purposes other than as outlined above, unless legally obliged to do so. Customers are afforded the opportunity to easily opt out of any specific communication channel should they wish to.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
When you visit supabike.co.za or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.