Although every effort is made to ensure that the orders are delivered on time, supplier shortages and postage problems may occur from time to time.
Should a product have been discontinued, you will be notified and be given the opportunity to receive a full refund of the order.
- A physical address must be supplied to which your order will be delivered to.
- Deliveries are done using a third party courier company.
- Orders for delivery will only be dispatched once payment reflects in our account.
- A flat rate of R 99 is charged for all deliveries within Gauteng, deliveries to all other provinces within South Africa are charged at R149 and for deliveries outside of South Africa please contact us via email on email@example.com in order to obtain a quotation for your delivery.
- Delivery can take between 2 – 5 working days from the date of dispatch (please note: this is the date that your order is dispatched to you from our store and not the date from which your order is placed), if stock is sold out or no longer available from suppliers we will contact you for new delivery dates or cancellation of order.
Supa-Bike only deals in new merchandise, ensuring that you, our customer, always receives items that are in good condition and working order. If for some reason this is not the case please see our returns and refunds policy below.
- We accept returns within 48 hours of goods being received.
• Returned items must be in original supplied condition with original packaging, tags and labels.
• Relevant proof of purchase must be provided.
• All requests for returns must be lodged through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You will be responsible for the return courier costs of merchandise or visit us at our store to return the item at 472 Boom Street, Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa, 0183.
- Refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
• Refunds will be issued via the same payment method that was used.
• Refunds may take up to 21 working days to be processed.
• We reserve the right to issue store credit for returned items.
• A 15% restocking/handling fee will apply to some returns.
• You will be responsible for the return courier costs of merchandise.
Non-returnable items include products with competition or giveaway goods, unique items that are made to order or customised, and all other items as noted on the relevant product page cannot be returned for refund or store credit.
Unsuitable items may be refunded or exchanged within 3 days of receiving your purchase. Any item wished to be returned should be in its original packaging with labels still attached, should not have been used and returned in the new condition that you received it in.
If by any chance the item size is incorrect we will exchange on the following conditions:
- The replacement size is available for exchange.
- The item must not be used or damaged.
- The item must be in its original packaging.
The item must be properly protected with its original packaging and still in the prefect condition for the purposes of resale i.e. not damaged or used together with all its documentation, instructions and accessories. A non-defective item will not be accepted if the item shows signs of extended use beyond the time required to try them or test them.
The courier/posting costs will be carried by the customer and will have to be paid in advance.